October 23, 2023
II meeting of the National CoP of ModernAKIS
On Monday, October 9 from 10.00 to 14.00 at the headquarters of the General Directorate of Rural Development, Innovation and Agri-food the II meeting of the ModernAKIS national CoP took place in Madrid.
The agenda was:
1. Opening of the national CoP. Presentation of the attendees. Maite Ambrós Mendioroz. Deputy director of innovation and digitalization. MAPA.
2. Digitalization initiatives. Maite Ambrós. Deputy director of innovation and digitalization.
3. What are ccCoPs? Themes. Rebeca Diez. Project manager of FEUGA.
4. Roadmap and possible interactions with other projects or initiatives. Juan Pedro Romero. Head of Training and Technology. MAPA.
5. What do you propose for the national CoP? Juan Pedro Romero. Head of Training and Technology. MAPA.
Subsequently, attendees were divided into 2 breakout groups and actively participated in proposing solutions on advice, innovation, digitalization, training and knowledge transfer.
It was agreed that volunteers would be found to participate in the ccCoPs and that members of the national CoP would be kept informed of ModernAKIS developments.
Watch below some photos of the meeting: